Here, you'll find all the RSA support forms you need. If you have any questions about these forms, please contact your District Support Advisor.



RSA Permission to Act 2023 (PDF)
VIP Services Information for Veterans' Affairs Services (link to VA website)
RSA Support Services Worksheet Ver 1.12



RCEL forms are for commonwealth veterans to apply for one off and continuous annuities for overseas service as part of commonwealth forces in former colonies. All three forms must be completed and sent to RNZRSA for passing onto the RCEL contact in the UK.

Royal Commonwealth Ex-Services League Application for Financial Assistance (PDF)
Royal Commonwealth Ex-Services League Budget List (PDF)
RCEL Data Protection Consent Form August 2018.docx


Medalic Entitlement

PAM Enquiry and Medal Application